COOPERATION & NETWORKING Platform
Horizon Europe Cluster 4: Digital, Industry and Space
Istanbul Chamber of Industry, in cooperation with the Enterprise Europe Network
invites you to join the COOPERATION AND NETWORKING PLATFORM to search profiles, project opportunities as well as introduce your company to institutions and companies from Turkey and Europe, targeting submitting proposals for 2023-2024 calls of Horizon Europe Cluster 4.
This brokerage event is a unique networking opportunity for actors in the Cluster 4 destinations!
On this platform you can find and get in touch with potential project partners for the – Horizon Europe Cluster 4: Digital, Industry and Space Calls 2023-2024.
You can share your cooperation interests or offer your services on the b2match market place with other members of the community. This allows you to start building consortia and to co-create project ideas with need owners and potential partners.
9-10 February 2023, the pitching session and B2B meetings will take place.
From 11 February 2023 until 31 July 2023 you will be able to request meetings at any time. This way you can benefit from 1:1 networking via video calls for a longer period of time.
- get the latest information from the European Commission
- build quality partnerships for participating in Cluster 4 calls under Horizon Europe
- facilitate the setup of project consortia for Horizon Europe calls
- discuss and develop new project ideas on Cluster 4 calls at international level
- acquire new cross-border contacts and initiate collaborations
- promote your research results, technologies and know-how
Who Should Attend?
The event is suitable for anyone with an interest in Horizon Europe – Cluster 4 topics:
- Research Centers
- Private companies (including SMEs and large companies)
- Public authorities/Governmental organisations
- Clusters, Hubs
- other R&D stakeholders
Future coordinators and interested partners from all European Member States or HE associated countries are encouraged to join the platform.
The call topics indicated in the brokerage system refer to the published version of the Cluster 4 Work Programme.
- Destination 1: Climate neutral, Circular and Digitised Production
- Destination 2: Increased Autonomy in Key Strategic Value Chains for Resilient Industry
- Destination 3: World Leading Data & Computing Technologies
- Destination 4: Digital & Emerging Technologies for Competitiveness & Fit for the Green Deal
- Destination 5: Open Strategic Autonomy in Developing, Deploying and Using Global Space-Based Infrastructures, Services, Applications and Data
- Destination 6: A Human-centered and Ethical Development of the Digital & Industrial Technologies
- OTHER ACTIONS NOT SUBJECT TO CALLS FOR PROPOSALS
EUROPEAN INNOVATION COUNCIL (EIC)
DIGITAL INNOVATION HUBS & PLATFORMS
HORIZON EUROPE PARTNERSHIPS
GLOBAL CHALLENGES & DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
CROSS CUTTING AREAS